Thursday 4 October 2007

Introduction

My name is Costas Boletsis . I was born and raised on Corfu, Greece. I have a degree in Communication and Media Studies that I gained at the University of Athens.
Currently I am studying Media, Culture and Technology as a postgraduate student at the University of Bedfordshire in Luton. This blog is dedicated to the module “Media and Cyberculture” taught by Mr. Stewart and through it I will try to post useful notes, thoughts, links, photos and videos of subjects related to media and cyberculture. Furthermore, there will be posts about subjects that I am, personally, interested in, such as video games, technological developments and extraordinary websites, since all these are, undoubtedly, part of our culture and part of cyberculture.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments: