Tuesday 29 February 2056

Cybertext: Back to the future!

Is blogging trustworthy? Are posts always true? If you blog for professional reasons, do you cheat? A lot of bloggers do it. Check the date of this post. Unfortunately, there is this option and I had discovered it and I could have saved precious time when I was designing and updating this blog (in a frequent basis). Since this blog has only 1.105 pageviews from 43 countries (according to Google Analytics, until 19/1/08) I could have tricked everybody and since, there is this option, I could have used fake dates earlier (as most bloggers do and it's easy to prove it) but I didn't do it. Therefore, blog is NOT a diary (since no one can trust the posts) and dates don't matter. Be suspicious of everything!

PS. This is my first post with fake date (and the only one).

No comments: